Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

So how many of you out there knows someone celebrating a birthday on 12 December 2012 (12.12.12).  I do.  

As a matter of fact, I know someone who celebrated a birthday on 11 November 2011 (11.11.11).  She turned 80 years old then.

I also know three people born on the tenth of October (10.10.10) so on that day, it would have been a special occasion.

I am also sure many couples are going to want to be married on this date.  Just like when it was 8 August 2008 (08.08.08).  Incidentally, I know two people who tied the knot on that day.  From what I heard on the news yesterday, 12.12.12 is going to be another busy day for nuptials.
~ ~ ~
We weren't supposed to be with the 'special girl' celebrating this birthday but as fate would have it, she'll be in Singapore.  Some surprises are in store for her.  Nothing fancy but special, all the same.

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y

Double G is for Double Grace
 and 'grace' means Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.

No comments:

Post a Comment