Saturday, March 14, 2015

Buy and buy

Image from Pinterest

I used to be an avid shopper.  My wardrobe was a good testimony of this.  Too many shoes, bags and clothes were common and never did I feel it was enough.

Maybe I was a working woman and so I justified all my purchases.  This made for mindless buying of things that I had sometimes used only once and never more.

How and when did I evolve into buying less and less? I can't really pinpoint a time but certainly it is because I am now a homemaker.  This must be the main reason that steered me out of senseless spending.  

At least I can say, "been there, done that" when it comes to shopping without a care in the world.  

Do I miss it?  Nawwwwwwwwww. Not a bit.

Now I have the time to choose well and because of this, I buy less as well.  It works for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment