Wednesday, August 19, 2015

This thing I do...

Image picked from Facebook

Since April this year, I've had a change of lifestyle.  I somehow slipped into it without feeling or noticing that it was actually something sudden.

Perhaps it was best that I hadn't realised it because this meant that I didn't waste time analysing the whys and wherefores.  I just had to do it and I did.  

I'm sure it's the right thing to do but I wonder if it's a hard thing to do.  Some people think so and that's why this crossed my mind.

I don't think I've been unhappy.  In fact, I believe that I'm happier. Being of value to someone and making a difference, no matter how insignificant it may seem, can subconsciously add to one's self-esteem.

The right thing and the hard thing when done with love and a positive attitude can produce good vibes.

When ability meets with availability, everything is easy to do.

So this thing I do, works in a good way for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment