Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas cookies

Image from Pinterest
I think the last time I made cookies I was a little girl.  Actually it was more of watching my mom making them and me just hanging around to watch.  If my memory serves me, we made pineapple jam tarts, peanut biscuits, cherry biscuits which we very quickly finished because there were four children at home then.

Anyway, I did make a handful of cookies tonight.  It didn't turn out as well as I expected but it also didn't turn out as bad as I anticipated.  The taste is super delicious but I need to tweek it a bit to get it perfectly baked.  I'm going to have another go at it and experiment with a different recipe this time. 

After all, it keeps me occupied and we have the holiday season to finish everything!!!  With a cup of hot coffee and good conversation, we'll enjoy the Christmas love and Christmas cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment