Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

Image from Pinterest
It's a good question to ask oneself!  Over the last 365 days, so much would have happened and even when we cannot remember everything, it's important to think about what we learnt from it all.

Me?  Hmmmmmmmmm

~ that I can depend on the grace of God for everything.  I did things which I didn't know I was capable of doing.  

~ that the people we love won't always love us back but we have to strive to continue loving them.  

~ that difficulties help us find inner strength and prayers help everytime.

~ that money can make people happy especially if they are in need.
  
~ that the year has been challenging in many ways but I have survived and life goes on.

Make it simple and you'll be able to achieve it.
Image from WWW


No comments:

Post a Comment