Tuesday, December 08, 2015

The Christmas curtain story



The house never looks complete until I put up these curtains!  

They belonged to my MIL.  Our good friend, Diana S, gave her those curtains and I fell in love with the colours as soon as I laid eyes on them.  

Ever since I moved to Singapore, I have put up those curtains and they add a glow to the house. It takes so little to make me smile and these curtains always add to my happiness.

Each square represents something meaningful.  This is my fourth year in Singapore since moving here and I have a feeling it's going to be a fantastic one. The children will be joining us. They're newlyweds but choose to spend their first married Christmas with us.  We cannot but feel so blessed.

By the time this goes online, I hope I'm done with all the decorating and then I'm going to start baking.  *cross fingers*

And the countdown begins . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment