Sunday, February 07, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year

Image from WWW

It's quiet everywhere in Singapore.  Many shops are closed already and most people have either gone away for a holiday or returned to their hometown.

It's a nice change from seeing people rushing around.  Watching them daily hastened my steps and I found myself doing the same even when I did not need to.  Subconsciously I got caught up with the hustle and bustle of rushing everywhere.

This celebration reminds me that I should slow down.  It's a good reminder that life is to be lived, moment by moment. 

As today is the eve, the service at NCC had a Chinese theme and, as in the past three pre-New Year services, Pastor Mark appeared. He never fails to entertain even while feeding us with spiritual nourishment.  It was like having a reunion breakfast with God!

Left feeling so refreshed and ready to bless everyone!
Image from NCC web
HAVE A BLESSED LUNAR NEW YEAR!







No comments:

Post a Comment