Friday, August 25, 2017

Blissful living

From Pinterest

Stephen is a joker.  He can make me laugh at almost anything.  Sometimes he will just pluck something out of thin air and make a joke out of it and we will both laugh like idiots.

There are so many things that make me love him.  Like how he makes my coffee in the mornings, no matter what he has to do.  Or how he switches off my alarm so I will sleep on.  Just simple things that all add up to what makes for a happy marriage.

For a lot of my life, I've always felt that I was always giving more than I take but for the first time in my life, I actually believe that I am taking more than I give.  It's taken a lot of adapting to reverse this and learning how to receive and not to worry about any hidden agenda.

And it's not just about relationship between husbands and wives, it's also about what goes on between friends.  

We're always concerned about paying back and keeping the record clean but every once in a while, we cross paths with someone who is happy to just give and be counted as a blessing.  We must remember to appreciate the kindness and be grateful when people are kind.  It is their intangible gift to us.

Some would call it karma but the bible says this
From Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment