Wednesday, July 18, 2018

See something, say something


SFGEMS IS 6 years old!  

And so it's another year that this blog has survived.  Sometimes I forget that I even have this platform to use when I want to say something.

The new mantra in the civilised world is "See something, say something".  I should begin to apply that to my blog too.  

Often when I'm out, I make a mental note to write about something but by the time I get home, I forget to do anything about it.

Writing makes me happy.  It helps me to organise my thoughts and I'm able to sort out what's going on in my head much better than when I speak it out.  Somehow the process of thinking is faster if I write.  

I have a lot of things that I want to write about because I haven't decided what I think about it yet!  Isn't that just hilarious?

So thank you to SFGEMS for being my go-to place when I need to think.


No comments:

Post a Comment