Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mid-October and Christmas is around the corner :)

Image from WWW

Unbelievably, it's mid-October already.  

I love October for many reasons.  People start talking about Christmas during this month. Even stores and malls begin promoting Christmas things alongside the Halloween stuff.  

Some of my friends already think of putting up their Christmas tree so that they will be able to have everything ready when November comes.  I'm not one of them.

Our home in KL hasn't had any Christmas decoration since I left. The kids are either here with us in Singapore or in Sabah so it makes no sense to put anything up.  When I was still there, it was fun transforming the home into a Christmas wonderland.  I suppose I would be willing to do it all over again when the grandchildren come. *grins*

Over the last four years, I've noticed that Singapore stocks Halloween items so there must be a demand, hence the supply. While I am tempted to buy, I refrain.  I just take photos of the interesting displays.

Anyway, back to a reality check and a reminder to myself about the five points in the image.  




No comments:

Post a Comment