Sunday, July 08, 2018

The 2013 blissful 3 days and 2 nights

It's a late entry.  FIVE years late, to be exact!  This short break was in July 2013.

I meant to put this on my blog in that year but left it in drafts and almost forgot about it. Anyway, I decided to put these online now so that I can return one day and reminisce. 

Breakfast before jumping on the ferry


Simple ferry ride, pleasant and scenic 

Our BEFORE faces


One of the last concrete (pun intended) views before seeing nothing but the ocean view


A totally different lifestyle from Singapore


Quite a nice hotel facility ~ Harris Hotel Waterfront



Serene and tranquil stretches of sand.  I love those trees!

Nice paths for walks


The breakfast area overlooking the pool. 


I can't remember where we were when I took this. 
I'll have to ask Stephen.

Heh heh heh, Stephen's always leaving generous tips.
It was a nice surprise to see this when we got back to our room.


The hotel at night.  We took a walk around after dinner.


Our AFTER faces


The Singapore skyline from the ferry


When you see this, you know you're almost back home.


The next time that we went to Batam was with Jared and Gwen. We stayed at the Harris Hotel City Centre and that was just for shopping, massage, shopping, eating, shopping, sight-seeing and more shopping.  I can't remember where I've saved those photos. One day, they'll appear!





No comments:

Post a Comment