Friday, December 01, 2023

Hello December!


Image from Pinterest

Just like that and we're in the last month of 2023!


Stephen will usually start listening to Christmas music after the National Day of Singapore on 9 August.  And he will start talking about Christmas movies!  I make every effort to distract him and say we will binge watch in the month of December.  Well, he started watching the first Christmas movie on the night of 28 November 2023!

Daily we're on the topic of Christmas attire, Christmas gifts, Christmas stuff and Christmas toys, etc.  He will send me pictures of stuff he thinks we should buy!  But we will probably get about 10% of what he shares.  Some are just not practical.  It is fun, though, to see the little boy in him!  In any case, our focus this year is on the little one!

In my mind, the spirit of Christmas should revolve around Jesus Christ.  So, we will speak of His immense love for us and how He sacrificed so that we would all have eternal life!

I begin this month by thanking God for all the blessings in my life.  

Apart from being the initials of Jesus Christ, J is also for Jared and C is for Cayla.  This makes me smile!  



PS.
December is the only month that I make an effort to put up a post each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment