Saturday, April 12, 2014

Albus Dumbledore

Image from FB
I don't know when or even why it started but somewhere along the journey I took with EP, he began to call me Hermione and I used to call him Dumbledore.  I guess it might have been at the height of the Harry Potter series.

Our lives are marked by some events and no matter what happens, our memories are etched there forever.

I wasn't a true blue fan of Harry Potter but I got caught up in it because of the children.  I have to say that I did watch some of the movies.  I can't remember if I read the books.  Probably not.  Spare time was a luxury then.

Anyway, when EP went back to his home country, we wrote to each other with the occasional wishes or greetings.  

Some time ago, EP wrote to me saying that it's time I called him Albus.  He said we should be on a first name basis. That made me chuckle and I didn't forget.

EP's birthday is just before mine so I sent a wish to Albus from Hermione and this was his reply.  


It was the best and most interesting wish of 2014.

Dear Hermione:


Thanks for your kind message. My birthday was a normal day joined with my family.

Now is my turn to tell you...on 21 march
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.........

All my wishes as a wizard go to you, my friend

I hope to see you soon in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry or when you buy your list of supplies (spell books, uniform, etc) in Diagon Alley. Remember that you are allowed to bring a cat, rat, toad or owl..... 

Don´t forget your wand, its important for the Defense Againts the Dark Arts classes.

Don´t worry about your pewter cauldron, I got it...

With all my best 

I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Lita, he he 

Albus


I absobloominglutely loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment