Sunday, April 14, 2024

Devil Curry

Image from Pinterest


When I was in KL, my daughter-in-law, GG made Devil Curry using a recipe that was given by our beloved Rose Cheow.  This is the curry that I was used to and knew since I was a teenager!  It has always been the standard by which I judged all other recipes.  I suppose it is a matter of taste and preference. Gwen followed the recipe and reproduced the dish exactly as I remembered it to be!

She had made Devil Curry using another recipe before and that also turned out very well.  But this for me, has always brought back memories of meals with family and eating with our fingers!  

There were many highlights during my trip back and this is one of them.  Thanks, GG, for being such a superb cook and for making this with love.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment