Sunday, August 02, 2015

I know enough now!


Not always but sometimes I do feel that I am not doing enough for the people in my life. Then I take a step back and look at what I'm doing and I ask myself if I'm doing my best.  For sure, my answer will be "yes" since I'm being my own judge.

Now I go one step further by also checking if while doing my best, I'm also being my best for me.  If the answer is "yes" again, then I know I'm on the right track.

I still feel guilty at times (not often) that I am spending too much time on my HP.  But if I'm not on my HP, I'd be reading a real book or watching TV or listening to the news or browsing youtube music videos.  My HP provides one platform for all of these things.  So it's not about spending time on my HP.  I'm just doing many different things with it. 

At that precise moment, I stopped analysing my time on the HP. I know enough now to enjoy it and also stay in touch with the people I love.  

End of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment