Monday, June 30, 2014

Spoiled or Spoilt


Pic from WWW

I guess this must be an image from America because of the word 'spoiled'.  Apparently, the US uses it while the majority of the English-speaking world prefer the term "spoilt". Well, no matter what the spelling, it sums up exactly where I am today.

Long ago before we got married, Stephen told me that all I needed to do was love him and he'd do the rest.  It was not something I took lightly and it was quite a romantic declaration.  Often, I think of that moment, smile and feel fuzzy all over.  I must be a romantic at heart! LOL

That thought did play a huge part in my decision to get married and he has not asked for anything more than that.  Bless his soul.

I would never have believed that it would be so simple. 

Love begets love.


No comments:

Post a Comment