Tuesday, July 12, 2016

30 years ago

Image picked from Pinterest.

30 years ago, at 1317 hrs, a little bundle was put into my arms and the weight of that tiny being swept me into a turmoil as I pondered over whether I would be able to do a good job. All I knew in that moment was that I would love him, guard and guide him to the best of my ability.

Fast forward to today and he's now 30 years old.  

I almost cannot believe this.  It almost seems unreal that he's grown so quickly and also as his own person.  He knows what he wants in life and he goes out to get it.  More importantly, he has a heart that doesn't cause unnecessary hurt to anyone.  He doesn't carry tales. He is respectful of those around him. I could go on and on. 

I am truly very proud of him.  I love him.  

AND whatever I feel for him, Stephen feels double.  LOL  His love for Jared knows no bounds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment