Friday, July 08, 2016

T G I F

Image found on Pinterest

Rain on a Friday!  I just love it!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's been nearly two months since I wrote on this blog.  I believe it's the longest that I've not written here.  

Part of the reason why I haven't been writing is because I'm hardly on my laptop.  But I take notes and save images in my HP so I don't lose any ideas. This ensures that I don't forget what caught my interest, which I am prone to do nowadays, . 

The reality is that I usually have a list of things I want to blog about.  The reality is that it is also not anything urgent. 

I saw something on Instagram recently and it prompted me to come back here and look at my "Drafts" folder.  I have over 20 items there and some have just an image that touched me and others have one or two words or lines that will jog my memory into a journey of thought processes.  

Writing has always been the best avenue for me to express myself. I wish I was able to articulate in the same way and I usually can but between the two, there is no comparison.   Writing for me is the best avenue to express what's in my heart. 

We always have doubts about what and why we write but maybe we shouldn't dwell on this too much.

This is the image that prompted me to return to my blog.

Image from Instagram
courtesy of @theartofwrite


No comments:

Post a Comment