Thursday, September 05, 2019

Five is enough!

Image from WWW
My immediate family nucleus is small.  There are just five of us: four adults and one baby. 

There are only just, literally, a handful of us and we are immensely blessed to be able to connect daily and to have conversations about what goes on in each other's lives.

Truly it is a little world with only five citizens!  It is also a private world.  Ever since I left Facebook, I hardly know what's going on with other people and I suppose the same applies that they don't know what is going on with me.  In a way, it is a nice change from what it was before.

I'm not completely cut off from everyone because I use whatsapp but it's less intrusive.

Those that stay in touch, get information and/or pictures that are new.  Somehow it seems to be a more intimate setting; to selectively share details rather than publishing for all and sundry to view.  I used to feel that the more I showed or shared, the better but not anymore.

My family is truly a little world created, and also filled, with love.  Sometimes I am so happy that I need to pinch myself.

I thank my God for everything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment