Saturday, August 04, 2012

Sometimes I forget how old I am



SOMETIMES I FORGET how old I AM

I AM just happy to do all that I DO

I DO know that age is just a number FOR ME

FOR ME, what matters is TO BE HAPPY

TO BE HAPPY, I must forget THE PAST

THE PAST helps me to learn from MISTAKES

MISTAKES are life's lessons, I REMEMBER

I REMEMBER that IT'S SO IMPORTANT

IT’S SO IMPORTANT to just LIVE EACH DAY

LIVE EACH DAY with LOVE AND LAUGHTER

LOVE AND LAUGHTER gives GOOD MEMORIES

GOOD MEMORIES add to A HAPPY LIFE

A HAPPY LIFE brings joy to EACH DAY

EACH DAY lived well  and I FEEL YOUNG

I FEEL YOUNG and SOMETIMES I FORGET

SOMETIMES I FORGET HOW OLD I AM


4 comments:

  1. You and I can never be old, Lita. Experienced? Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I join this club, please?! ;)

    Love the company!!!

    ReplyDelete