Friday, July 12, 2013

Jared

Pic from FB

He was born at 1.17 pm.  Twenty-seven years ago, my little miracle was created.  

They say that miracles happen when we least expect it.  Untrue, of course, because I was expecting my miracle for nine months.

When I look back at all the years, I can only remember the funny and loving moments.  Those are vivid memories.  

People always have good things to say about him and, in general, he wasn't a difficult child.  I would have to strain my thoughts to recall something untoward.  I suppose it's love that makes the difference.

Having a child is much like being married because the same words apply, "from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part".

Happy Birthday, Jared!
You are the greatest miracle in our lives.
We love you.


6 comments:

  1. Whenever you write Lita it is always so heart-felt ... never fails to touch me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to comment. xoxo

      Delete
  2. And i could not ask for more :) love you nai.

    ReplyDelete