Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dear God

image picked from FB


I hardly ever feel down these days.  Maybe I've already used up my quota of feeling lousy.  Now isn't that a nice thought!

I did have days when I really felt so awful that I didn't know what to do or how to carry on.  Yet, as I was living those difficult days, I didn't stop hoping that one day I'd move pass it all.

And here I am!  Passed all those dark times and always feeling on top of the world.  It helps to have a mate who provides a place of peace and love.


Our new craze is cycling and it has provided us with a new avenue to channel our energies out in the open space.  It is like food for the soul and we're not even looking at the benefits yet!

image picked from FB
I started with 6 km.  Then improved by doing 8 km then 10 km and yesterday we managed 12 km.  Of course, Stephen is able to do 20 km or more, without me.  But he's slowing down so I can build up my stamina.  

Somewhere in the bible (1 Cor 13:4), it says, "Love is patient, love is kind".  It's true.  

Always mindful that Jesus is the centre of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment