Sunday, July 12, 2015

Being a Mom

Image from Instagram

It's true!! And I'm sure most moms will agree with me.

While I have had personal satisfaction from all the paying jobs I ever had, the best sense of gratification has been from being a mom.

Maybe I feel this now because my child is all grown up and when he was younger I didn't have the luxury of thinking about this at all. Everyday was a rush and now when I look back, they were fleeting moments.  It didn't seem that way when I was living it but now upon reflection, those days are so distant and seem to be in fast forward mode. 

Today he's 29 years old.  At 1.17 pm that day, a child was born and changed me forever.

What comes to mind always when I think of him is this bible verse ~
Image from Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment