Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Stephen cooking?

It's a little known fact but Stephen can cook!  

Almost four years ago when I first arrived to Singapore, I caught the most awful cough and flu.  Maybe it was the Singapore germs giving me a good welcome and helping me to build up immunities because since then, I've been fine.

It was during this time that I found out that Stephen could cook and tasty food too.

It's always nice to know that he can come up with something without recipes or experience or anything. 

When I think of that time when I was so ill, lying down and praying I would feel well soon, I also think of Stephen pottering around the kitchen and making pancakes for breakfast and a most delicious soup for lunch/dinner.  

I must pujuk him to repeat that performance!  Hahahahahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment