|Image from Pinterest|
There are thousands of small details in my life that just fills my heart up. Just simple things that Stephen does to make me happy. Things like
- putting off my alarm so I can sleep on
- sitting in the park watching me exercise
- making my morning coffee because, well, he brews!
- praying over me when I'm not feeling good
- buying durians when he can't stand the smell
- giving me space when I'm watching my favourite Singaporean TV show
- checking my wallet and filling it with money
- following me to get stuff and carrying all the bags
- putting a fresh towel out for me when I'm in the shower
- queueing for my food and drinks at the kopitiams
- matching up two different slippers of mine and waiting for me to notice.
- saying he'll meet me at the curry leaves station. Private joke there.
I'll keep adding to this list because I realise that sometimes I take for granted that it's the small details in our lives that make a big difference.
When I'm older and greyer, I hope I'll come back here and see this list again.