Saturday, December 02, 2017

Day 2 Christmas Cards

Image from Pinterest
I used to be very "rajin" to send cards before and took pride in choosing lovely ones for each person.  Now it's almost an obsolete choice, with all the technology available, but I am amazed that there are still people who buy, write a note, put a stamp on the envelope and post a card off.

Anyway, I did send something out to surprise a handful of people.  I'm hoping it will brighten their day.  

Stephen was equally happy that we found something practical and special.  He was pretty excited that we are doing something clandestine.  Hahahahaha.  He wants them all to receive it on the same day but with the postal system and heavy delivery schedule, I doubt very much that this will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment