Friday, January 15, 2021

Select Editions




I've been busy clearing all the Christmas things and also re-organising some of our stuff.  Somehow despite many attempts at decluttering, the books are always my weakness.  This is only one set of some books that I have.  

I have a small bookshelf with more books and two other piles which I hope to slowly dispose of, when I find the right mood.  Stephen generously asked if I wanted some rotating bookshelves.  I may look into it. 

I haven't been reading much lately.  Somehow I find it hard to concentrate for too long.  Too many distractions at home and also the digital world makes it harder with incoming messages.  And I always have tons of them.  Add the video chats with my beautiful grand-daughter and that about eats up my waking hours.  Okay, I also binge watch Netflix.

Anyway, I make an effort to check every message but I do admit that I skip quite a number of videos.   Sometimes when I get to "delete" mode, I am amazed at how many I have saved for watching later.  Saved but which I eventually decide are not really that interesting.

Anyway, I took this picture, so that I'll remember this set, in case I decide to give it away.  These books were given to me by a neighbour.  I remember him very fondly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment