Tuesday, July 18, 2023

11 years and counting?

Image from WWW

I haven't been as faithful, as I intended to be, with regard to writing consistently.  I've learnt to forgive myself for the lapses, though.  I am my own boss so who's checking?

Besides, I realise that I've just been making hay while the sun shines, so to speak!  I am busy everyday with doing something.  And there is never a dull moment for me.  I don't think I have ever reached the "I am bored" stage.  Perhaps the long gaps are good as it means I've been offline and not sitting in front of the computer.  

Anyway, this blog is my go-to place for depositing my thoughts and memories.  I like the idea of it being a bank of sorts.  An account created to drop an assortment of things I feel, see, experience, and observe. 

Whatever it is, an anniversary is always something to celebrate!  




No comments:

Post a Comment