Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Time

Picked this image from FB

It's true.  The image says it all.

I thought that retirement would be when I had all the time in the world to do everything.  As it turns out, there still isn't enough time to do all that I want.  

Maybe the fun is not in finishing what we set out to do.  Maybe the fun is having something to do tomorrow or completing what we started today. There are days when I do absolutely nothing. Nothing here means nothing meaningful in the eyes of society!!!  But nothing for me is sometimes what is good for my soul.

What matters at the end of the day is that I'm done with doing everything or doing nothing.  I go to bed happy and sleep.  

Later this month, I shall be starting something meaningful.  I believe that I am ready for it.  I'll be out of my comfort zone. well, not totally out of my comfort zone but I will be doing something that I hadn't done in a long time.  I'm looking forward to it.  

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment