Sunday, May 04, 2014

R n R means ...

I looked forward to seeing this on my return to Singapore

Many people say that Singapore is not their ideal place to live in, because because because...  I don't care to list the reasons since I am not them.  For me, it's been home for over two years now and I have come to love it.  

We took a short trip to Batam Island again.  This time, instead of the Waterfront Resort, we chose to be in the City Centre.  Being a city girl, it was more my cup of tea. Plus we had the kids with us and they make for a very nice extra double pair of helping hands.  

It never ceases to amaze me how readily these kids rush to carry our stuff or to be attentive to our needs. A table of four makes for a livelier conversation and the food shared always taste better. It made our holiday just that much nicer. 

After the sea breeze, a little pampering and shopping, I've returned to Singapore very much R n R.  

Rested and relaxed.

Refreshed and renewed.

Ready and raring to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment