Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Then and Now...


THEN
When I was younger, I used to feel bad and sad if everyone didn't get along.  I always wanted peace and harmony in everything and everyone.  I didn't understand when people fought.  I worried about it.

I believed especially that family should always love each other.  It was a difficult lesson to master and in the end, I realised that it was an impossible one.

NOW
I know that not everyone I love will love me back.  But I also know that it is never a mistake to want the best but I have to be willing to accept that what I want is not always what I get.  So I've learnt to love the ones who are always there for me no matter what.  This  has made my life easier.

It has really been the only way to be happy.  Forget those that don't matter and love those that do.  As simple as that...




(pic from FB)

2 comments:

  1. The lessons we learn - have not all been easy, but in the end, they've made us who we are.

    Whatever your life lessons, they've made you into such a beautiful person. And I'm the lucky one who gets to call you 'my friend'. It is me who is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing that you are the only one who ever takes the time to comment, I believe "I" am blessed. Love ya!

      Delete