Monday, October 01, 2012

Autumn in Singapore


I love the colours of autumn.  I can be in sunny/rainy Singapore and still enjoy all the beauty and colours of autumn from other parts of the world.

People generously share their pictures on Facebook and Pinterest and it is truly a window to the season of autumn minus the chill in the air.  Googling can also get you to a myriad of jaw-dropping masterpieces that only mother nature can create.

I am always amazed at how easily people share all things that are beautiful.

If I want to have a 2D experience of autumn or any other season.  It is so easy to do.  Get online.  Anytime.  

Pic from here

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the colours of autumn just amazing?! I so understand your fascination with it, because it fascinates me, too.

    I've yet to be anywhere in the fall, and I must plan a holiday to be with Larnee... maybe next year... when autumn comes, and the leaves turn gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am in the autumn of my life now. Maybe this is why I feel it is amazing!

      Wow, Larnee and you, next year, fall, golden leaves. Sounds like a perfect message to send out to the universe. :)

      Delete