Monday, January 07, 2013

"S" for SMILE


Pic from Pinterest

Last year, my DC (Daily Challenge) Buddy, Darrell challenged me to put this on my FB wall:

I was given the letter "S". Please describe me using one word that starts with "S" and I will give you a letter in return! :) No naughty words please! I am friends with young peeps as well!!!


Being a spoilsport (also starts with 'S'), I didn't want to do it but he called me a coward!  Usually I don't bite that kind of bait but I decided to give in to the temptation.

Imagine my surprise when I saw all these adjectives!  I have removed all the names to maintain the privacy of all those who commented.   If they read this, they will know who they are!


Special

Sincere!

STRONG

Supercalifrailisticexpialidocious ... you all things rolled into one

smart

Superlicious!!!

sweet~

Sexy!

I wanted to say Super Sweet but that's 2 words. So take your pick.

Smile.....

Sensation, Simple, Solemn

Strong! And I don't mean, physically.

Wanted to put SKINNY! HEHEHE!

Stephen ! that's your other half too, right ?

Sympathetic!

'Sunshine' the sunshine of my life...Stevie Wonder.

Seductive and Selfless.

Swee+ness ....

the list of your traits which I collected from the writings of Joseph Conrad...Seductive, Selfless, Self-Aware, Self-Confident, Self-Disciplined, Sensitive, Serene, Sexy, Sharp, Simple, Sincere, Sizzling, Skilled, Smart, Smooth, Soft, Special, Spectacular, Spiritual, Splendid, Spontaneous, Stable, Steadfast, Strategic, Stunning, Strong, Strongwilled, Stylish, Successful, Supportive, Supreme and Sympathetic.

Steadfast

Simply spectacular!

Sedap!

Sassy!

Sensational....serene.

Sweetheart

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Supreme

Sensational

Sophisticated... and of course, Sage.
(Couldn't resist, had to provide 2 words )

sweet??? heheh

40 comments and more than 50 descriptive adjectives and all of them have missed this one that is so obvious ... I can't believe it ... "Sensitive" as in empathic. 




What did I learn from this fun exercise?  I learnt that I am surrounded by such good people who take time out to make someone smile.  These are the people who fill my Facebook days with love and laughter.  I feel very blessed and any time that I feel down, I'm going to look at this again.  It's a great pick-me-up. 

Plus, it makes me SMILE!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment