Thursday, December 06, 2012

My children can make me cry!

Pic from FB

As I get older, I find that the tears come more easily.  When the children say something loving and sweet, I feel like crying.  When they come to visit, I want to cry.  When they go off, again I feel like crying.  Why?  I don't really know.  


Today, one of them shared a video on Facebook and when I saw it, I was so moved by it.  

Then she added this comment "We are not Olympians. But the fact that we all love and appreciate you, is enough to show you that you have succeeded in the hardest and toughest job in the world!"

Snif snif.  

To all my children, 

Remember that I am so grateful to have you all in my world (tears included).


Pic from FB

6 comments:

  1. I'm grateful to have u in my life too, i'm sure the others wud agree with that.. Thanx for everything.. Love u lots..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Greg. You were my first 'baby'. :)

      Delete
  2. Me, too - I ditto what Greg and Shakun say xoxo

    ReplyDelete